Welcome to the Student Ministry Page!
Our team is so excited about connecting with you, helping you find a community to call home, and journeying through the ups and downs of life together. In our ministry, we eat food, meet lots of new people, and worship Jesus with everything we’ve got. It’s pretty awesome, and we’re so pumped to have you with us!
- Helping Students Find and Follow Jesus
- Our mission is to help students find and follow Jesus.
- Our hope is to equip students to be lifelong followers of Jesus Christ, who can share their faith with others.
What We’re Doing
Our Student Ministry Program meets every Sunday morning during service for our Middle and High School students (6 th -12 th Grade). During this time, we will worship with the congregation and then be dismissed to our youth area. At that point, we will play a game, listen to a message and break up into discussion groups.
Sunday Night Youth Group: (Every Sunday night from 5:30 – 7:00pm)
- Our Student Ministry Program will be meeting every Sunday night from 5:30 – 7:00pm. This will be for all middle and high school students (6th – 12th Grade). During this time, we will hang out together, play games, hear a message, and split into small groups. All are welcomed!
- We will not be meeting for Youth Group: Feb 16th, April 12th & 19th, and May 10th.
Small Group Night: (Sunday, January 26th & March 29th)
- On these nights, small groups will have an opportunity to do a special activity with their group, rather than follow the typical structure of our Sunday night Youth Group program. This gives small groups the chance to get to know each other better and have fun, while building stronger relationships with one another. Contact your small group leader for more information on your specific activity.
Seacoast Tubing: (Saturday, February 8th from 2:30 – 4:30pm)
- Come join us Saturday, February 8th from 2:30 – 4:30 at Seacoast Adventure for an afternoon of snow tubing! The cost is $20. Please sign up online by February 6th at whitepinechurch.org/ministries/student/ to reserve your spot! We will meet at the Ministry Center at 1:30pm and carpool over together and return by 5:15pm. For more information or questions, please email Fred Thompson at email@example.com.
Summer Kick-Off: (Sunday, May 17th from 5:30 – 7:00pm)
- Come join us as we kick off to our summer and bring a close to another great year! Bring as many friends as you would like. This will be a great party with food, games, and big surprises!
Boys Lock-In: (Friday, March 13th – 14th from 7:00pm – 7:00am)
- All middle and high school boys are invited to join us for our boy’s all-nighter event happening Friday March 13th – 14th from 7:00pm – 7:00am at the White Pine Ministry Center. We will be playing games, hanging out, having fun, and so much more! This cost is $20 per person. Hope to see you there! Please sign up online by March 8th at whitepinechurch.org/ministries/student/ to reserve your spot. For more information or questions, please contact Fred Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Girls Lock-In: (Friday, March 20th – 21st from 7:00pm – 7:00am)
- All middle and high school girls are invited to join us for our girl’s all-nighter event happening Friday March 20th – 21st from 7:00pm – 7:00am at the White Pine Ministry Center. We will be playing games, hanging out, having fun, and so much more! The cost is $20 per person. Please sign up online by March 8th atwhitepinechurch.org/ministries/student/ to reserve your spot. For more information or questions, please contact Fred Thompson at email@example.com.
Student Payment Options
Use the form below for any Student Ministry Payments. Please state what the payment is for on the form. >>Student Payment Form
For more information or questions, Contact:
For more information, contact our Youth Pastor, Fred Thompson at (firstname.lastname@example.org or 207-735-7791).
About Fred Thompson
Growing up here in Maine, I developed a deep passion for students and young adults to know and find Jesus. My hope is to equip students to be lifelong followers of Jesus Christ, who can share their faith with others. I believe Maine is a beautiful place, where God wants to do an incredible work. I went to Johnson University in Knoxville, TN, where I received a Bachelor’s degree in Biblical Studies, Youth Ministry and Preaching. From 2016 to 2019, I have worked at Eastpoint Christian Church, as their Middle School Director, and I am excited and honored to be welcomed into the White Pine Family as the Youth Pastor. My wife, Sarah, and I got married in June of 2018 and it has been such a blast! My wife, Sarah, works as a RN in Family Medicine. She also has a passion for youth girls discipleship and is excited to serve in the youth ministry here at White Pine. In my free time, I enjoy playing sports, frisbee golf, kayaking, paddle boarding and going on dates with my wife.
Youth Leader Application
Interested in becoming a Youth Leader? That’s awesome! Just click here to fill out our Youth Leader Application and one of our staff members will be in touch with you shortly.