Welcome middle and high school students!
Our youth group is currently meeting in-person every Sunday from 5:30-7:00 PM. We are following all CDC guidelines (see below).
Each youth group meeting starts with hang-out time, followed by a large-group game. We then move into teaching time (our current series is Q&A sessions on central topics including prayer, apologetics and evangelism), and finish by breaking out into small groups (middle school boys, high school boys, middle school girls and high school girls) for discussion and prayer.
|All are welcome and we hope you will join us!|
|In-Person Meeting Reminders|
We will be following all CDC guidelines, and ask that all students comply with the following:
– Only attend if you are free of COVID-19 symptoms.
– Check in at the front table when you arrive, where youth leaders will be taking attendance.
– Keep hands clean – we will have sanitizer available at all times.
– Practice physical distancing, and stay at least six feet of distance away from anyone not in your family (all games and activities will be designed to maintain a safe distance, and no more than 50 people will be allowed in the ministry center at once).
– Wear a mask or face covering. We will require students and leaders to wear masks at all times.
Connect with us on Social Media
For More Information Contact:
For more information, contact our Interim Youth Director, Kirstin Sandreuter, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (207) 400-6119.